Blogger pageview statistics hiccup

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!
1 comments

Today's Morning, My blogger stats pageviews reverted to zero(0)

Blogger pageview statistics hiccup
Google
We've received many reports about missing pageview counts on Blogger stats, and we're working to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. Thanks for bearing with us -- we apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused

Google's product forums for Blogger are filled with similar reports from users complaining that their statistics have been completely reset..

1 comments:

  1. This iѕ really interesting, You're an overly skilled blogger. I've joined your гss feeԁ and looκ ahead to in search of morе of your fantastic post.
    Additiοnallу, I've shared your website in my social networks
    My web page: audio songs online

    ReplyDelete

 

Google+ Followers

Total Pageviews

FeedBurner

Mayur Sojitra - Find me on Bloggers.com
Follow on Bloglovin
© 2012 A World Of Possibilities . Designed by Nitin Maheta, Powered by Blogger
Are you Awesome? Legend has it that Awesome people can and will share this post!
Blogger pageview statistics hiccup