How to set new password without confirm password

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!
1 comments
I
changed my Laptop("Sleepy Angel")'s password 48 hours ago after that i worked for 48 hours and my sleepy angel continuously wake up with me and i forgot password because that password i used first time so its happen. Now problem is that i want to set my old password without confirmation of password. I got its solution.

How to set new password without confirm password
  • Go to Run type lusrmgr.msc [Logon User Manager Microsoft Console] Hit Enter.
  • Now you will see this below window click on left side Users folder
  • Right click on user account name my account name is administrator and click on set password
  • After set password click on proceed.
  • Now set your password with out confirmation of old password


1 comments:

  1. Wonderful site. A lot of helpful info here. I am sending
    it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious.

    And certainly, thanks to your sweat!
    My web blog site oficial

    ReplyDelete

 

Google+ Followers

Total Pageviews

FeedBurner

Mayur Sojitra - Find me on Bloggers.com
Follow on Bloglovin
© 2012 A World Of Possibilities . Designed by Nitin Maheta, Powered by Blogger
Are you Awesome? Legend has it that Awesome people can and will share this post!
How to set new password without confirm password