How To Change Text Area Style in Blogger

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!
1 comments

Hey, Blogger User
Are You Boring With old text area???
Now, decorate Text Area with new style using CSS (Cascading Style Sheet)
DEMO FOR TEXTAREA
A World Of Possibilities
My Self Mayur Sojitra known as Heart Hacker. The founder of A World Of Possibilities (WOP). I'm a freelance writer on topics related to Website Optimization (SEO), blogger customizations, making money online, Hacking Tricks, Computer, Facebook, Twitter Tricks, Tips and Tutorial. I'm blogging since 2009 and I'm currently a guest blogger on Blogging With Success.

Follow me on TWITTER

Find Us On FACEBOOK

Join Us On ORKUT


 Thanx For Visit..
Let's Start Tutorial



Step 1: Login To Blogger Account..

Step 2: Go To Design>Edit Html

Step 3: Press Ctrl + F to find this Content </style>
            And then Download this CSS Code and put this Before </style>

CSS



Step 4: You Can use like this in your blogger post
             <div class='wop'>your text here</div>

Note: your text here in this content u can edit your text..

1 comments:

  1. Hi there friends, good piece of writing and pleasant
    urging commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these.
    Feel free to surf my website ... my ex back

    ReplyDelete

 

Google+ Followers

Total Pageviews

FeedBurner

Mayur Sojitra - Find me on Bloggers.com
Follow on Bloglovin
© 2012 A World Of Possibilities . Designed by Nitin Maheta, Powered by Blogger
Are you Awesome? Legend has it that Awesome people can and will share this post!
How To Change Text Area Style in Blogger